• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

POLISHED MM Minute Machine runs of 150 pieces? Real / Fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are correct....I just never saw it. I sometimes miss posts and messages when using my smartphone. The carbon blades are actually rather nice and weigh NOTHING. Nice pair of glasses....but would never pay $500 for them. Got mine NIB for $200+. I want to get a pair of Flak 2.0....just debating on the lens. What lens should I get!?!? HELP!! I can't make up my mind!! OH NO!!!! lol....
Deepwater and shallow water are sweet!

OK....lets see here, who can behave like a gentleman and give me a gentleman's answer. Out of the high polish version of MM watches that Oakley made, what models are high polish? I've seen blue dial/silver face & black face/black dials. What else is there? And please....enough of the wise ass remarks. I'm trying to help a friend find a watch. Thank you...

OK....lets see here, who can behave like a gentleman and give me a gentleman's answer. Out of the high polish version of MM watches that Oakley made, what models are high polish? I've seen blue dial/silver face & black face/black dials. What else is there? And please....enough of the wise ass remarks. I'm trying to help a friend find a watch. Thank you...
you really crack me up bro :lol::lol: hope this helps http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/bnib-polished-mms-blue-and-black.50116/

and if that's not shiny enough PM kronin I know he has a lot of tips to make them more shinier lol.:D:D:D:D:D

Yeah, I saw that thread. Not sure why Oakley decided to do away with the wooden box. One of his is wood, the other is plastic. I'm getting the plastic but may get the wood one or $35 on eBay. I really don't want to ask kronin how he gets his so shinny....I might get grossed out. lol The wood box is sexy!!

Yeah, I saw that thread. Not sure why Oakley decided to do away with the wooden box. One of his is wood, the other is plastic. I'm getting the plastic but may get the wood one or $35 on eBay. I really don't want to ask kronin how he gets his so shinny....I might get grossed out. lol The wood box is sexy!!
well post pics once you get them to let the members here know that you aint bull ****ing us lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.