• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished Pit Boss2 for $235 Shipped (All Gone)

Thanks for the advice @OakleyFreak.
I may have the option to buy any of the base models, but I am not 100% as to true availability. If rootbeer is the most collectable I think that would be the best.

Got a response from chilirambo

So, they should be on their way, will update when they arrive.

just as an update to whoever is interested, my Pit Boss 2 arrived today from chilirambo. They are awesome. I'm really happy with them. Thanks to everyone for their help and well wishes!

Now I'm starting to think about getting a Pit Boss 1 :)

Just received mine today. They are much nicer than I expected with complete packaging.

It may not be an Elite because of the "icon", but the packaging is just as good. A pair of sunglasses inside a microfiber bag, inside a box, inside a box, inside another box... I think most of the price is in the packaging LOL!

Do I get a PB1 now so I can compare???!!! @illumination (meet you on the eBay bidding battlefield ;))

Just received mine today. They are much nicer than I expected with complete packaging.

It may not be an Elite because of the "icon", but the packaging is just as good. A pair of sunglasses inside a microfiber bag, inside a box, inside a box, inside another box... I think most of the price is in the packaging LOL!

Do I get a PB1 now so I can compare???!!! @illumination (meet you on the eBay bidding battlefield ;))

I'm there ;-) been looking, not too hard, but not seen anything I want yet.

Good luck and enjoy your pb2's!

Its addicting
you will get the PB1 next
then you will decide you have to have all the color ways
then you will want the SE versions
Good luck

Its addicting
you will get the PB1 next
then you will decide you have to have all the color ways
then you will want the SE versions
Good luck
I was already thinking of rootbeer! The PB1s are a different beast, from what I see more expensive and difficult to get hold of.

All I am hearing is the sound of my wallet haemorrhageing and my wife beating me over the head with divorce papers :shock::lolsign:

I was already thinking of rootbeer! The PB1s are a different beast, from what I see more expensive and difficult to get hold of.

All I am hearing is the sound of my wallet haemorrhageing and my wife beating me over the head with divorce papers :shock::lolsign:
At least it won't physically hurt you since she is beating you with papers. :p

Back