• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished Pit Boss2 for $235 Shipped (All Gone)

Would that have been my purchase that triggered that hike? o_O Maybe he patrols these pages and has noticed the publicity he was getting and how low his price was!

Not out of the question, but the rootbeer has been the higher price for a while - I think the cheaper price for the black was an offer.

The prices are aligned on eBay too and there hasn't been an actual auction for a while, just BINs.

Maybe they are running low on stock and want to shift the last few for the higher price?

Not out of the question, but the rootbeer has been the higher price for a while - I think the cheaper price for the black was an offer.

The prices are aligned on eBay too and there hasn't been an actual auction for a while, just BINs.

Maybe they are running low on stock and want to shift the last few for the higher price?
Glad I got one at the "offer" price. I was really procrastinating about it. Should I hold out for a PB1 somewhere, was it a fake...etc.

What do you think of new price? Still a bargain?

I think those figures say it all.

I saw another thread that talked about these and someone mentioned about the Elite microfiber sack not being with it. Another, mentioned that this model was not part of the Elite issue. I am confused as O-Review clearly has these as Elite.

Pb2 polished vr28 £159 | Oakley Forum

I am not that fussed at this price, just would like to know if they are or are not.

look at the evidence - no elite bag; no elite logo on the frames; no elite logo on the wooden box. as well as the general opinion that says they aren't as good as the pb1's.

Dont forget the new style arms
The tolerances are not as tight as the PB1
The PB1 is truly a piece of engineering art in my opinion
But my PB2 are comfortable to wear everyday. and at a $200 to $250 price point well worth the investment.

lets see what happens to value in 5 years
meet me here in 2020 :D

Dont forget the new style arms
The tolerances are not as tight as the PB1
The PB1 is truly a piece of engineering art in my opinion
But my PB2 are comfortable to wear everyday. and at a $200 to $250 price point well worth the investment.

lets see what happens to value in 5 years
meet me here in 2020 :D
Now they are not made, they are just going to get rarer and people will start thinking I wish I could still get my hands on a pair.

What is your opinion for a BNIB PB1 for $520? Would that be about right or too much?

Now they are not made, they are just going to get rarer and people will start thinking I wish I could still get my hands on a pair.

What is your opinion for a BNIB PB1 for $520? Would that be about right or too much?

I have 5--PB1 and never paid anywhere near that.
what color way is it? I think the rootbeer is harder to find and may bring more money

Back