• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded Polished R1 with Prizm Lens and Extra OEM Rubber

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

So I wanted to give a little backstory on these. I am a Juliet / X-Squared fan and I wanted to try out a R1. I really like polished frames, so I purchased a pair of R1s and had it professionally polished by @SouLFuLFroG .

After getting them I tried them on and found that they are a little too big for me, they are much looser than Juliets and XS. I also feel like they don't look very good on me either. So sadly I am selling them so hopefully someone else can use and enjoy them.

It is a polished R1 with Prizm Black Polars for lenses. The lenses are brand new and still had the stickers on them when I got them.

To maybe sweeten the deal, I am including a brand new set of OEM rubber. It is a full kit with ear socks, nose rubber, size 15 gaskets, etc.

I paid $550 for the frames and $140 for the polish job, so I am hoping to recoup costs and sell these for $690 with the OEM rubber as an extra.

Thanks for looking!

01.jpg
02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
ttt

Bump. Someone grab this. I should've traded stuff for it when it was here.

Status
Not open for further replies.