• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post Pics Of Your Guns And Glasses

Coyote blaster...
34c650ca6d7f2413532bfd5acb568c78.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I picked up a MCX as well. I like the SIGs

I am having an issue with my MCX. When firing supersonic rounds, the shot cartridge ejects and does not load the next round. I have to manually chamber the next round. It's quite irritating. I've been troubleshooting it for a while now and can't figure out what is wrong.

I am having an issue with my MCX. When firing supersonic rounds, the shot cartridge ejects and does not load the next round. I have to manually chamber the next round. It's quite irritating. I've been troubleshooting it for a while now and can't figure out what is wrong.

Does the bolt go back into the closed position and there just isn't a round in the chamber or does the bolt stay locked back? Have you tried a different magazine? Any markings on the bullet that you manually chamber that may be an indication it's getting caught during the auto chambering process?

Do you mean subsonic? Are you running suppressed?

I think it's fairly common for SUBsonic ammo to not have enough power to cycle .

Does the bolt go back into the closed position and there just isn't a round in the chamber or does the bolt stay locked back? Have you tried a different magazine? Any markings on the bullet that you manually chamber that may be an indication it's getting caught during the auto chambering process?
After a fired cartridge ejects, the bolt slams forward without chambering another round. I have tried both PMAG and Lancer magazines. There are no bullet markings. I have never had this issue wth any of my guns, I have been troubleshooting it and have yet to find the culprit.

After a fired cartridge ejects, the bolt slams forward without chambering another round. I have tried both PMAG and Lancer magazines. There are no bullet markings. I have never had this issue wth any of my guns, I have been troubleshooting it and have yet to find the culprit.

Part of an article.... Have you tried adjusting the gas system? Which version do you have?
IMG_0546.PNG

Back