• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post Pics Of Your Guns And Glasses

I don't think I have posted my Saiga 12G custom build yet. I put a lot of work into this beast, and it is such a joy to shoot.
WIHbmb4QSLCLzbvrlIigRg_thumb_96ea.jpg

Another 30 has passed, time for a new pistol. Here in Cali, when we start the 10 day wait period, we call this waiting "jail time".

Now I have this in Jail for pickup on May 19. Funny thing is that I still don't have an all black gun lol. Maybe the next one :)

IMG_0936.jpg
IMG_0938.jpg

Last edited:
Just took delivery of Springfield Armory’s latest release. The XDS Mod 2......this gun combines the compact frame of the XDS with the Mod 2 Grip Zone.......only available in 3.3” .45 right now..... coupled with my XM/BI Hammerstem daily pair and a SOG Trident. SA's "Gear Up" promo gets you 3 free mags before 6/30

*notice the size of that 230gr bullet compared to a Juliet

eef7e81a93f1be7a67caea851cee59e6.jpg

2e6f85e9a5099a97f805e795340768dc.jpg

Last edited:
Just took delivery of Springfield Armory’s latest release. The XDS Mod 2......this gun combines the compact frame of the XDS with the Mod 2 Grip Zone.......only available in .45 right now..... coupled with my XM/BI Hammerstem daily pair and a SOG Trident.

*notice the size of that 230gr bullet compared to a Juliet

View attachment 483208

View attachment 483209
Sweet gun. One of my favorite gun manufacturers!

Latest Posts

Back