• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post Pics Of Your Guns And Glasses

Though guns are not legal where I come from, geez some cool pics on this thread ! Keep up the good work guys !

Although I've read that this is discontinued considering that it is no longer in Sig's site, I thought these were no longer manufactured.

But I was able to pick one up with a production date of April, 2018! I'm so stoked. Although, I only started this hobby a few months ago, I really like the feel of the grip like it was molded specifically for me. Definitely feels better than my Beretta, 1911, and most especially the G17.

I may have a new favorite, although I have not shot it yet. Compared to the 92fs, the DA trigger pull is much smoother and a lot shorter. The short reset trigger is just a bonus! Heaps better than the Beretta. Maybe it's just me, the Beretta's trigger feels toying to me now. Did I mention the grip feel? lol... Words can't describe it to include the angle! I went in the shop with my mind made up to purchase the Extreme version but when I felt the beavertail while holding the pistol, I was sold.

Sorry just so excited to get one of these to complete my collection for now. Wife not too happy with me getting a handgun every month.

From the pictures I saw online while waiting for my jail period to expire, I wasn't too excited about the color after a while. I'll tell you now, pictures don't do justice till you see one in person. They have a different shade in all the pictures you see online. One thing for sure, the tan color looks much fuller and attractive in person.

Well enough of my over excitement, here are some pictures straight out of the box.. Pardon the factory grease.

4058413.jpg

4058414.jpg

4058417.jpg

Scorpion looks more like this in person..

4058416.jpg

4058418.jpg

4058419.jpg

Although I've read that this is discontinued considering that it is no longer in Sig's site, I thought these were no longer manufactured.

But I was able to pick one up with a production date of April, 2018! I'm so stoked. Although, I only started this hobby a few months ago, I really like the feel of the grip like it was molded specifically for me. Definitely feels better than my Beretta, 1911, and most especially the G17.

I may have a new favorite, although I have not shot it yet. Compared to the 92fs, the DA trigger pull is much smoother and a lot shorter. The short reset trigger is just a bonus! Heaps better than the Beretta. Maybe it's just me, the Beretta's trigger feels toying to me now. Did I mention the grip feel? lol... Words can't describe it to include the angle! I went in the shop with my mind made up to purchase the Extreme version but when I felt the beavertail while holding the pistol, I was sold.

Sorry just so excited to get one of these to complete my collection for now. Wife not too happy with me getting a handgun every month.

From the pictures I saw online while waiting for my jail period to expire, I wasn't too excited about the color after a while. I'll tell you now, pictures don't do justice till you see one in person. They have a different shade in all the pictures you see online. One thing for sure, the tan color looks much fuller and attractive in person.

Well enough of my over excitement, here are some pictures straight out of the box.. Pardon the factory grease.

View attachment 490876

View attachment 490877

View attachment 490878

Scorpion looks more like this in person..

View attachment 490879

View attachment 490880

View attachment 490881
I like that desert look

Back