• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post Pics Of Your Guns And Glasses

Good to know. But edibles are tasty.
So, put some oil on a cookie? Lol. The creams we have that aren't targeted at women, is a muscle rub. It's got a touch of menthol for an icy hot sensation. And it works wonders! Also, everyone in this thread needs to look up shooters lube on Facebook. That is the most amazing gun cleaner and oil I've ever bought.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

So, put some oil on a cookie? Lol. The creams we have that aren't targeted at women, is a muscle rub. It's got a touch of menthol for an icy hot sensation. And it works wonders! Also, everyone in this thread needs to look up shooters lube on Facebook. That is the most amazing gun cleaner and oil I've ever bought.

Have you used the new gun yet?

Have you used the new gun yet?
Yes. I'll be changing a couple things. I'll be changing the sights to night sights with tritium. I've also got that compensator coming. That may stay on, it may just be for fun. The sights it has aren't sighted how I like but I can put 9 out of 10 rounds on a 9" plate at 25 yards the first time shooting it. That's gotta account for something. My new ar15 barrel is deff going to be 1 moa to sub moa. I unfourtantly have to start over on my reload data. I've got 3 powders and 6 bullets to re test. That'll be a pain in my ass.

My Oil Rigs and DB9 mm
F334FC05-E58F-42B7-8E53-B9AA1A6306D7.jpeg

Back