• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post Pictures Of Your Knives And Sunglasses

Chavez Redencion 228 :dance2:

IMG_3038.JPG

What's that there with ABEC 7 bearings???
It's an EDC Spinner :)

Aka "Fidget Toy"...

It's mostly for EDC Folks, but it's primarily used to relieve stress and/or anxiety...

You can mess with it as opposed to constantly clicking pens or tapping the desk or any time you're feeling fidgety :)

Last edited:
It's an EDC Spinner :)

Aka "Fidget Toy"...

It's mostly for EDC Folks, but it's primarily used to relieve stress and/or anxiety...

You can mess with it as opposed to constantly clicking ones or tapping the desk or any time you're feeling fidgety :)

Oh ok, cool. I saw those bearings and that device looked quite interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You can mess with it as opposed to constantly clicking pens or tapping the desk or any time you're feeling fidgety :)

I have one of those, well lots of those. They're called balisongs (butterfly knives). ;)

AFAIK Torqbar started the whole rotating fidget device trend. I have a Ti one. They've been discussed a bit on the precision machined top thread; here's a post showing three of them after some parts swaps:
Precision machined spinning tops...the latest trend!

Those are interesting. I grabbed a whole ton of Buckyballs Buckyballs- Amazing magnetic balls,the cool magnets balls you can not put down! when the site was first getting shut down and they liquidated their inventory at like 90% off. Kids were eating them and ending up in the hospital http://gizmodo.com/how-buckyballs-fell-apart-1609183224. I have more Buckyballs than I know what to do with. These things are really cool to build with. You can mix the balls, bars, and cubes together and make some really neat designs.

Back