• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Price list for Ichiro Juliets

MedusaHunter

Oakley Enthusiast
London
Hi,

I am new and started collecting Juliets speacially Ichiro's

I need your help with regards to up to date pricing for Ichiro juliets w/box and with matching serial number. It does not need to be exact price but a range of prices would be a great help. I understand that it is also depending on the buyer and sellers negotiations

Please see Ichiro juliets that are in question and I items that I'm interested in buying them.

Ichiro Oakley Polished Blue iridium
Ichiro Oakley Polished Emerald Slate Iridium
Ichiro Oakley Polished Slate iridium
Ichiro Oakley X Metal Slate iridium

Looking forward to your responses.

There’s also an Ichiro carbon/ OO blue

but that ones hard to come by and would be around 1500

Carbon/blue sub 400 no exact figure. They were released and pulled but a few got out.
Carbon/slate was 1500ish and surface fairly frequently. Range is wide though. I’ve seen em sell for as low as 600 and as high as 950. I’ve been trying to score a low serial carbon/slate for awhile now, lowest I’ve come is 7XX

It dawns on me you may have meant $1500 for the carbon/OO. Sorry thought you were referring to production number

Last edited:
There’s also an Ichiro carbon/ OO blue

but that ones hard to come by and would be around 1500
Hi,

Thank you for your response.

Does it show in the Oakley Box "Carbon/OO Blue", or "Carbon/OO Blue Iridium"?

I only seen "Carbon w/ Blue"

Screenshot_20200806-084408_Messenger.jpg

Complete list of Juliets ever sold, click on pictures gives you details of that frame
Hi,

Thank you. I have seen that link before. The only strange thing is that I only see Juliet Ichiro w/ Blue in the market and I could not see any Juliet Ichiro w/ OO Blue Iridium saying in the Oakley box

Screenshot_20200809-203613_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200806-084408_Messenger.jpg