• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pricedollaz Oakley Purchases

Finally put this into a frame

View attachment 1050194
I think I have something like this in that pin set. Damn, brother you have added some VERY nice goodies to your collection. Do you have a spread sheet of all your Oakley owns? And if so, how many lines does it encompass, if I may be so nosy to ask?
Nice grab on the PIET's:cool:

I think I have something like this in that pin set. Damn, brother you have added some VERY nice goodies to your collection. Do you have a spread sheet of all your Oakley owns? And if so, how many lines does it encompass, if I may be so nosy to ask?
Nice grab on the PIET's:cool:
I've never seen my whole collection of what I really have, stuff I'll buy and throw it in the closet. I used to keep up on O-review but haven't since 2013 maybe. I would say over 300 pair and less than 500 seems a good range. I should document them now that you mentioned it

I've never seen my whole collection of what I really have, stuff I'll buy and throw it in the closet. I used to keep up on O-review but haven't since 2013 maybe. I would say over 300 pair and less than 500 seems a good range. I should document them now that you mentioned it
You are going to need documentation brother, my peeps are on the way, might have to do a government confiscation, NNSA type stuff.🤣

Plus, all OF, its a good idea for insurance, just saying🤷🏻‍♂️

...and if you are throwing goodies in the closet, I have an empty walk in, I can store things for you, at least what's left after NNSA arrives.

You are going to need documentation brother, my peeps are on the way, might have to do a government confiscation, NNSA type stuff.🤣

Plus, all OF, its a good idea for insurance, just saying🤷🏻‍♂️

...and if you are throwing goodies in the closet, I have an empty walk in, I can store things for you, at least what's left after NNSA arrives.
get me that plane ticket so we can go raid HQ

meta is watching.

Got some frames in the mail...

I will do something with them

20230427_171722.jpg

20230427_171729.jpg

20230427_171739.jpg

20230427_171749.jpg

I was just in it for the thrill but had them at 8:37am

May the 4th was with me and I didn't even want these turds .

I shall see on the 10th , just don't tell anyone in that release thread 😑

View attachment 1052742

Nice! I purchased mine from the same place. It looks like my order number was actually two numbers before yours. I placed my order at 8:29 am. I wonder if the order that was placed between our two was also for the racing jackets. Hopefully we don't get canceled. I've heard that some that ordered from this vendor have already received shipping confirmation. I have only received the order confirmation and not the shipping confirmation.

Nice! I purchased mine from the same place. It looks like my order number was actually two numbers before yours. I placed my order at 8:29 am. I wonder if the order that was placed between our two was also for the racing jackets. Hopefully we don't get canceled. I've heard that some that ordered from this vendor have already received shipping confirmation. I have only received the order confirmation and not the shipping confirmation.
I have tracking but I also use shop app .... So unless they sent a box of rocks I'm getting something