• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prism Radarlock

B

BakedTater

Just received my Oakley Radarlock's I ordered off eBay on Sunday. Polished white with Prizm Field lens. BNIB for $68.00. Never seen the Prizm lenses up close and in person. I don't like red lenses in the white frames BUT, I actually like this lens in the white frame. It's not too red yet, it's not as reflective as the +RI. I'm slowly but surely finding myself liking the sport frames more and more. I think the next sport frame has to be the EV Zero. But, life will work out the way it goes, if not, that's okay. Oh- and they are Asian fit, but as far as I know, the nose-bomb is the only difference? I put the smaller one on there, and it fits the exact same as my other Radarlock's.

IMG_20170119_194514.jpg

IMG_20170119_194827.jpg

IMG_20170119_195109.jpg

FYI-The Asian Fit in the Radar is a different frame, it's not just the nosebomb. The earstems have a more rounder and wider arc to them.

Huh. That's the first I've heard that about the Radar, Retinaburn. I'll have to check mine. I have a pair and will compare the stems. :)

Great price to purchase these. I am looking in to buying some prizm lenses. Although I haven't tried them in person. I like the fit of sports frames personally also.

Latest Posts

Back