• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prizm Snow Torch / Black / Sapphire

Jay-Da

I should Work at Oakley
PA
Anyone use Prizm Snow Torch, Black Iridium, or Sapphire Iridium yet? I know Sapphire has been around for a while now... I just ordered a Prizm Snow Torch Radar EV lens, very excited for it to come. Anyone have any pictures of these lenses? Thanks!

I’ve got a 30% code for having to deal with Oakley CS, after my flak 2.0 Patriot’s custom got miss-delivered. Good fortune comes from headaches every once in a blue moon.

Got Prizm Snow Torch yesterday... haven't tried it out really but it looks awesome. Has a permission feel to it. Really makes the fall colors (orange, red, yellow) pop. Only knock is that it's not polarized, considering its for a snowy/wet environment.

Here's a few pictures:

IMG_1311.JPGIMG_1312.JPGIMG_1313.JPG

Up top is Prizm Deep Water, then Prizm Snow Torch, then bottom is Chrome Iridium Polarized, for comparison.

What color is the frame in the middle with the Torch lens? And also, what color is the bottom frame with the Chrome lens?

I wa
Got Prizm Snow Torch yesterday... haven't tried it out really but it looks awesome. Has a permission feel to it. Really makes the fall colors (orange, red, yellow) pop. Only knock is that it's not polarized, considering its for a snowy/wet environment.

Here's a few pictures:

View attachment 669153View attachment 669154View attachment 669155

Up top is Prizm Deep Water, then Prizm Snow Torch, then bottom is Chrome Iridium Polarized, for comparison.

I was eyeing the Prizm Snow Torch but looking through, it appears too red for my liking, at least in the posted pics.

I know few ppl here have used Snow Sapphire as donors for Xmetals and looking at the pics, the tint on Snow Sapphire also appears very reddish.

That makes me think the Snow Black might be a little subdued in its tint. Would certainly await real-world review and how these tints feel in an urban environment.

I can say that the iridium coating on the Snow Torch is not very heavy (mirrored). Eyes are mostly visible.

Back