• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prizm Trial Torch Or Prizm Golf

Harvs

Oakley Beginner
I'm torn which one I should get. I do cycling and use the Prizm Road and love it.
What I'm wanting is something good for dark winter days and protect my eyes when the sun comes out at times during these days
Prefer to be able not to see my eyes

What does everyone use

Cheers

I'm torn which one I should get. I do cycling and use the Prizm Road and love it.
What I'm wanting is something good for dark winter days and protect my eyes when the sun comes out at times during these days
Prefer to be able not to see my eyes

What does everyone use

Cheers

I think based on your two picks, and desire for a lens for lower light and mild brightness, Trail Torch would be better than golf. Golf is nearly useless in any kind of brighter light.

As far as the "not seeing your eyes" bit, nether of those are great. Trail torch is a bit better but I can see straight though both from the front.

I think based on your two picks, and desire for a lens for lower light and mild brightness, Trail Torch would be better than golf. Golf is nearly useless in any kind of brighter light.

As far as the "not seeing your eyes" bit, nether of those are great. Trail torch is a bit better but I can see straight though both from the front.
How do you think the 24k lens would be then

Latest Posts

Back