• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Prototype C Six Aluminium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank leaves. FGG comes back. Wtf lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Some people reacted to this post.
I never really left, just went back underground and have been lurking like I said I was going to after the RED event. I am a private guy and was just feeling too exposed for my comfort level. But so many had asked to see my collection that I wanted to give fellow friends and collectors a chance to see it before I crawled back under my rock...lol

Dann did a great job of documenting and editing a video of the collection, so I also did a Collector Profile for him before I went dark. It's posted on YouTube if anyone missed the event, just search my name. Glad to still see some familiar faces, I doubt I will be posting much in the future but good to see you guys still around and active in the community.

Username Hidden said:
I never really left, just went back underground and have been lurking like I said I was going to after the RED event. I am a private guy and was just feeling too exposed for my comfort level. But so many had asked to see my collection that I wanted to give fellow friends and collectors a chance to see it before I crawled back under my rock...lol

Dann did a great job of documenting and editing a video of the collection, so I also did a Collector Profile for him before I went dark. It's posted on YouTube if anyone missed the event, just search my name. Glad to still see some familiar faces, I doubt I will be posting much in the future but good to see you guys still around and active in the community.
Wish you wouldnt leave again, missed seeing you around here.

Username Hidden said:

Your collection is amazing!! Pretty awesome to see you posting here!

Great to see you back here FGG: think I was getting delirious, for some reason was mistaking GRFMotorsports for you.......

very nice beyond my budget and probably best unworn :(

Username Hidden said:

And what an awesome collection it is.

Username Hidden said:
And what an awesome collection it is.

Maybe one of the best seen around here for those that know. Welcome back FGG even if you never left or only for a short visit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.