• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Q2 froggies

Soulfulfrog

みんなに優しく
Staff member
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Georgetown, ON.
As most know the 2nd quarter releases are out. I'm definitely a big fan of the crystal series especially the 24k. I've already purchased the woodgrain prizim daily. What do you guys think.
main_OO9013-89_frogskins_woodgrain-prizm-daily-polarized_001_102220_png_herosm.jpg
main_OO9013-85_frogskins_white-positive-red-iridium_001_102862_png_herosm.jpg
main_OO9013-A5_frogskins_crystal-clear-torch-iridium_001_102232_png_herosm.jpg
main_OO9013-A4_frogskins_crystal-clear-24k-iridium_001_102228_png_herosm.jpg
main_OO9013-A3_frogskins_crystal-clear-jade-iridium_001_102224_png_herosm.jpg
main_OO9013-A6_frogskins_crystal-clear-sapphire-iridium_001_102236_png_herosm.jpg

The Polished Clear introduce some different combinations with these lenses and the matching icons heighten the look. The USA pair is very different and Woodgrain will always appeal. Interesting the new sku type, OO9013-A3 etc. At least there will be enough of these to go around to all who want them and at reasonable prices, no challenges here. Torch will be the first example of this lens for the model, and I imagine Oakley will profit well from them all, especially with the summer and new enthusiasts starting to collect. I would love to see the 'in house' sales information over time and compared to other models.

@Romeo Van Frogskinstein good observations. Hopefully the supply pipe won't run dry throughout the summer and the stores keep a variety on the shelves...these crystals seem like they could be one of those "I came in for the red and the green was cooler than I thought so I grabbed it, too" kind of stacking sales when buyers are in the store. Every retailers dream.

No worries at all! I am actually kinda glad they don't fit my face...because I'd need to obtain nearly every damn one of those then too! :mad:

When I saw the crystal collection a month or so ago I was a little disappointed but the lense choices are perfect. I can't wait to see the torch.

Latest Posts

Back