• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question About Crankcase

Nicola

Oakley Beginner
Hi people :smile: Its my first post and before I post my first question,I just want to say hi to all oakley lovers and enthusiasts that are and come here before me.And I must say its great that some forum like this exist.
And now my first question...

Im just about to order a pair of Polished White/Jade Iridium Crankcases but Im a bit skeptic about lens,since I never tried those lenses before.Been on oakley lens simulation page,but there is no simulation.So Im asking if you can describe me what are the colors from the inside of the lens,or better yet compare it to the ice iridium,couse those are my favorite ones.

I know,but A bit more pleasant,from the outside.The thing is,I do not like the purplish color on emeralds inside,thats why Im skeptic about these.

I think Jade/Emerald both look the same from the inside. G26 doesn't, though.

Right Nicola says he didn't like the purple tint looking through Emerald though. I thought maybe he had a very green G26 since I know that gives you a purple view. VR without the R, as it were.

G26 is the only one that alledgely does out of all of these but as someone that owns a set, I've never had any problems.

Right Nicola says he didn't like the purple tint looking through Emerald though. I thought maybe he had a very green G26 since I know that gives you a purple view. VR without the R, as it were.
Yes,it could be... :confused: And just to be clear,and not to make any confusion,emerald is fine for me,but not for "long tracks",couse I get board from wearing it for longer periods of time,couse of the "purplish"
than I switch it to ices :biggrin:

Back