• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question about OCP Juliet's

I wonder if this is the product of some home anodizing. The last pic to me clearly shows a pair of polished with blue lenses and the 24K coloring looks awfully weak.
Maybe the last pic is a pre-anodizing pic and the rest are post.

I wonder if this is the product of some home anodizing. The last pic to me clearly shows a pair of polished with blue lenses and the 24K coloring looks awfully weak.
Interesting pair there. Idk if it's anodized or not. It looks to good to be anodizing. Xmetal doesn't look that consistent. At least none I've ever done

Could it be possible if his story is true this is a prototype b4 they started marking them "sample"?
Gonna see if I can go inspect them. He has good feedback from past Oakley sales. He's not too far away from me and my grand daughter is in Clarksville. :)

As disappointed as you have said that you have been feeling with the hobby I think that these might add to the disappointment. The factory 24K's have a nice soft vault with a gold emblem, polarized Ti lenses, a unique soft bag and the serial matched box.
I can't see you getting the same satisfaction with these but this is my .02 only my friend. The finish doesn't appear to have much pop and also what's the deal with that picture of the polished pair with the same lenses? Something is awry.
I know you want a 24K but I don't think these will fill that void. Seeing your granddaughter will though!

He is also selling a polished set so he probably just mixed up the photos. I have to agree though that it sounds suspect, possibly an anodized or plated polished pair. Plus the ad says that it is original Oakley polarized lenses and I can't see any 'POLARIZED' etching. So if that is not right what else is not right....

Back