• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question regarding FUSE lens colours for Wiretap (new)

I don't believe IKON makes lenses for the new Wiretap as I can't seem to find the info on it plus their site is down for maintenance.

Another noob question ... I called Oakley Canada and they have the Iridium Ice Non-polarized available for around 100CDN shipped vs Similar colour lenses at Fuse Polarized for around 50 CDN shipped. Any advice which one to go for ?

Anyone try the nova fuse lens? Looks to be on a grey base.. the rose gold fuse were aweful looking thru with a weird blue tint. I like fuse carbon mirror and chrome mirror an d wonder about bronze mirror and nova mirror

Anyone try the nova fuse lens? Looks to be on a grey base.. the rose gold fuse were aweful looking thru with a weird blue tint. I like fuse carbon mirror and chrome mirror an d wonder about bronze mirror and nova mirror
Bronze mirror is a brown base and Nova is a grey base with slight blue tint.

The bronze mirror fuse lens are very nice as are the carbon mirror and chrome mirror. The fusion is similar to nova view wise looking out but a lot less blue tint and closer to the chrome mirror gray

Back