• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radar OCP

Menendez1293

Oakley Expert
Florida
Why does the OCP department have so little frame options now for the radar? They used to have a lot of options for radars but now they only have matte black and then a couple of colors for the straight stem

I was wondering the same thing, but I ordered a custom radar with carbon fiber frame and +red iridium path lens with etching on November 21, carbon fiber frame still on backorder...had to call 5 times to get the +red lens, getting a little impatient now. they took of 10% and gave me over night shipping.

I was wondering the same thing, but I ordered a custom radar with carbon fiber frame and +red iridium path lens with etching on November 21, carbon fiber frame still on backorder...had to call 5 times to get the +red lens, getting a little impatient now. they took of 10% and gave me over night shipping.

That's a long time. I would ask for a bigger discount seeing its been almost 2 months and they haven't even shipped

That's a long time. I would ask for a bigger discount seeing its been almost 2 months and they haven't even shipped

I always tell people, if you can, make it out to an O Store or Vault. Thats the only way youll get a full selection of frames. Idk whats going on with the corporate site, but we always tend to have more frames in store. That goes for the half, flak, and almost any other OCP frame as well

I always tell people, if you can, make it out to an O Store or Vault. Thats the only way youll get a full selection of frames. Idk whats going on with the corporate site, but we always tend to have more frames in store. That goes for the half, flak, and almost any other OCP frame as well

In California, I've never seen an O Store that has beyond stock options as far as customs

In California, I've never seen an O Store that has beyond stock options as far as customs

Same. Only store I have seen with a large selection of customs is a vault in Orlando. I don't have a vault near me so o.com is the best I can do unless I go to my local authorized delear

Same. Only store I have seen with a large selection of customs is a vault in Orlando. I don't have a vault near me so o.com is the best I can do unless I go to my local authorized delear

Really? you would think that being a CA based company, all the California O stores and vaults would have more. I guess every store is different. We have a bunch of custom frames here at my vault in AZ. Normally you would expect it to be the other way around. I mean, we even still have one white chrome custom frame left for goodness sakes and that was initally labeled only of a custom FMJ Array

You probably find the site has such limited options as the rest are out of stock so they dont want things to go onto backorder and make people wait!

Latest Posts

Back