• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radar OCP

B

BakedTater

At my local flea market today, somebody was selling a pair of OCP Radar's. He was glued to his phone. I asked him how much for the glasses, (still glued to his phone, and didn't even bother looking) "Uhhh I don't know how 'bout ten bucks?" Uhmm, hmm... Let me thi.... Here you go sir. Lol anyways, Frame is the CF print, with BIP Range lenses, and Polished Gold icon. Needs new earsocks, but those are on their way. Not too bad of shape. Lenses have pretty minor scratches, but, overall, for $10, I am pretty pleased.

IMG_20170514_222220.jpg

At my local flea market today, somebody was selling a pair of OCP Radar's. He was glued to his phone. I asked him how much for the glasses, (still glued to his phone, and didn't even bother looking) "Uhhh I don't know how 'bout ten bucks?" Uhmm, hmm... Let me thi.... Here you go sir. Lol anyways, Frame is the CF print, with BIP Range lenses, and Polished Gold icon. Needs new earsocks, but those are on their way. Not too bad of shape. Lenses have pretty minor scratches, but, overall, for $10, I am pretty pleased.

View attachment 339241
Congrats

Latest Posts

Back