• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radar path, let's see your collection!

I understand but it might sound crazy but really just wanted to be on the forum to try and find someone who has the Oakley Crystal Orange Radars and just buy em.

I understand but it might sound crazy but really just wanted to be on the forum to try and find someone who has the Oakley Crystal Orange Radars and just buy em.

Doesn't sound crazy. We actually respect that. Saves you the time of pretending to be interested in several different threads and commenting with a bunch of "Nice"'s, and saves us the trouble of being Serial Killer Neighbors after you disappear ( "He seemed so nice...")

Meet the time and post requirements and start a
WTB thread in the exchange and be polite and we'll happily help you out!

Ok. But you should hang around and peruse some of the threads. You might find,like many of us, that you like it here.
Like I said, the Crystal Orange ones turn up for sale here and there but haven't seen one come up in a while. Even on eBay they haven't come up in a while.
So you might as well have fun here while you wait.

Doesn't sound crazy. We actually respect that. Saves you the time of pretending to be interested in several different threads and commenting with a bunch of "Nice"'s, and saves us the trouble of being Serial Killer Neighbors after you disappear ( "He seemed so nice...")

Meet the time and post requirements and start a
WTB thread in the exchange and be polite and we'll happily help you out!

Thanks will do!

Back