• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radarlock Lens identification

Sushobhon

I should Work at Oakley
Is it ice iridium or blue iridium?
1540254126246.jpg

That pic is even worse. Looks like ice though in the second pic

Yeah that person doesn't t even know how to take a pic of a lens that is very hard to guess by simply looking at them.

If it looks like g30, then maybe it is blue iridium. Blue iridium and g30 is very close.

Blue Iridium lenses were not available for Radarlock as far as I recall.

Also try to get better pics of that frame especially from the inside to see the nosepiece and a side one to see the temple bands. Any pics of the SKU? The orange one usually came stock with white earsocks, not black.

Blue Iridium lenses were not available for Radarlock as far as I recall.

Also try to get better pics of that frame especially from the inside to see the nosepiece and a side one to see the temple bands. Any pics of the SKU? The orange one usually came stock with white earsocks, not black.
Yeah blue iridium is not available for radarlocks, but i think it is only available for some safehouse radarlocks. This is not mine, I am searching for blue iridium lenses for my m frames, then came across these on eBay UK. I messaged seller about this, but no replies.

Latest Posts

Back