• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Rare Oakley Mars X Metal / PrizmPolarized Lens u$ 799

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have bought off him, He always answers his messages on there signing off with the name Eduardo. I got a custom X squared. Great product & service. He is getting a bit greedy of late, Especially with R1 & Mars, I told him that, It was all polite, But he carries on as is his want. Rarely has complete sets either.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I have bought off him, He always answers his messages on there signing off with the name Eduardo. I got a custom X squared. Great product & service. He is getting a bit greedy of late, Especially with R1 & Mars, I told him that, It was all polite, But he carries on as is his want. Rarely has complete sets either.
Hello There, i am so sorry i am not getting greedy of late... every day i am buying Romeo 1 and Mars they are costing more and more money... and at this time i have about 3 or 4 oakley mars and i am trying to find some more and i am not finding...when i do find they are costing 20% to 40% more than the price i was buying 5 months ago. And if i am paying more i need to sale it for more to make some. Hope you can understand. I included the work rare in some of the glasses i have posted here and some people get mad but in very short time this glasses will be luxury glasses. It is getting to some people hands who wont want to sale them and this time their prices will go even higher. Thank you for all of your consideration

Username Hidden said:
Hello There, i am so sorry i am not getting greedy of late... every day i am buying Romeo 1 and Mars they are costing more and more money... and at this time i have about 3 or 4 oakley mars and i am trying to find some more and i am not finding...when i do find they are costing 20% to 40% more than the price i was buying 5 months ago. And if i am paying more i need to sale it for more to make some. Hope you can understand. I included the work rare in some of the glasses i have posted here and some people get mad but in very short time this glasses will be luxury glasses. It is getting to some people hands who wont want to sale them and this time their prices will go even higher. Thank you for all of your consideration

@Wicked @pjd1234

please I need a good laugh tonight LOL

Username Hidden said:
You’re driving up your own prices...

Well, that’s not good business :cry:
Now i find @Lupetto to be a very niiice!!! Guy

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
Well, that’s not good business :cry:
No i find @Lupetto to be a very niiice!!! Guy
Lupetto is a Saint compared to this cat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back