• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rating on these lens.

OTE="SecretNinja, post: 1594399, member: 14909"]
I had an interview. That's where it all started. 😒View attachment 886839
Hey isn't that the fox news green room πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
[/QUOTE]
The origin of the phrase "casting couch" is as murky as the behavior it describes. In all likelihood, it dates back to the beginnings of the studio system in the 1910s, when men like Goldwyn, Mayer and Zanuck began groping their way through nearly every actress in pictures.Oct 18, 2017

Made a mistake and sincerely apologized to @Nucchem πŸ™ Funds fully refunded. Insisted that he keep the lenses (use the pairs that were usable and throw away the "trash" pairs) πŸ™‡πŸ»πŸ™‡πŸ»πŸ™‡πŸ»
Whoah! This has been better than my TV series that I binge out on. You're a good Dude. Good to see that you did the right thing and rectified the situation. On my end, my apologies for joking around about stuff in this thread, without even knowing the whole story.
AYhNomPYtxFOU.gif

Whoah! This has been better than my TV series that I binge out on. You're a good Dude. Good to see that you did the right thing and rectified the situation. On my end, my apologies for joking around about stuff in this thread, without even knowing the whole story. View attachment 886857
Totally fine sirπŸ‘ I'm far from perfect and prone to mistakes like everyone but I will definitely man up and do my best to correct everythingπŸ™

Three R1’s as 8
Juliet’s as 9/9.5
XX as 10/9.5
I have not read the whole thread but given your fotos and vendor description the person who rated them might have thought about "how much of the iridium coating is still left on the lens" (this is the way I think about ratings on ebay these days so all below 9.5 I consider trash when making a bid) ... this way 9 out of 10 means "only" 10% of the coating is missing and that seems to be pretty accurate looking at your fotos.

Not sure if we have a lens rating guide (with picutres i.e.) here that one could point as vendor or request to consult as buyer?!

I have not read the whole thread but given your fotos and vendor description the person who rated them might have thought about "how much of the iridium coating is still left on the lens" (this is the way I think about ratings on ebay these days so all below 9.5 I consider trash when making a bid) ... this way 9 out of 10 means "only" 10% of the coating is missing and that seems to be pretty accurate looking at your fotos.

Not sure if we have a lens rating guide (with picutres i.e.) here that one could point as vendor or request to consult as buyer?!

Using your guide, these would be rated a 6-7/10 then? Lots of iridium left
7153abbd6956a5524f91391519201504.gif