• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Razor Blade Stretchline (Not Really Stretched... but with enough brews it might pass for it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Found it on the interwebz... adjusted the tittle to reflect your observation

Lol well if that’s from o-review, then I think it’s categorized wrong

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Lol well if that’s from o-review, then I think it’s categorized wrong
The 2005 razor blades were part of the stretchline collection... it even said it on barcode stickers I've seen it on some barcodes...
Also originally came with the red bags that seem to be associated with stretchlines series?

This one might be wrong though...
Screen Shot 2019-06-21 at 12.05.51 AM.png

Username Hidden said:
The 2005 razor blades were part of the stretchline collection... it even said it on barcode stickers I've seen it on some barcodes...
Also originally came with the red bags that seem to be associated with stretchlines series?

This one might be wrong though...
View attachment 628153

You got a pic of said barcode? I’m curious as to why this would be in the stretchline collection.

Username Hidden said:
You got a pic of said barcode? I’m curious as to why this would be in the stretchline collection.
I definitely saw the stretchline note on some barcode and saved it for the reason of your exact point, but its gonna take a while to find it... lol

Screen Shot 2019-06-21 at 12.19.01 AM.png
I don't know what to really say about why its part of the series, but the crowbar goggles had the same softer bloc text lettering for the logos. I'll have to look for the photo I saved with that mention on the barcode, as I recall it wasn't on all of them. 🤨

Username Hidden said:
@hondazcrxsi thats the wrong box.... it came in one of these. the bag has the right logo :rolleyes:
s-l1600-6.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.