• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Recent Purchases!

THEBAD1

I should Work at Oakley
Balt MD
Recent Purchases, Yellow/Black Iridium XX Twenty's and Oakley Troy Lee "Piston Bone" Fuel Cells!
539765_10202019155309464_1825511367_n_zps0a6a78a2.jpg
untitled632_zpsde463ac6.png

Someone has to so I'll go ahead and tell you.... While the XXs look great with the FC, Oakley never made this model in yellow. Those, I am afraid are fakes.

Someone has to so I'll go ahead and tell you.... While the XXs look great with the FC, Oakley never made this model in yellow. Those, I am afraid are fakes.
Hmm, I have another pair of the frist Gen TWENTY XX FMJ 5.56 and look just like them? Has the OakleyXX on the inside of the nose bridge,and Made IN USA CE on the ear rubber? Well, if they are fakes...got them in a local second hand store for $20... and they look good with the car!

Set them side by side and compare the icons. The correct pair will have a metal icon, anodized. The fake pair will most likely have a plastic icon that is painted.

Set them side by side and compare the icons. The correct pair will have a metal icon, anodized. The fake pair will most likely have a plastic icon that is painted.

Yeap, your right fakes.... icon is painted. Guess I'll have to start looking for a 1st Gen Straight Jacket in the Yellow! LOL!

Latest Posts

Back