• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

#ripginsburg

Elena Kagan on Abortion
Kagan was asked by Senator Jeff Sessions about a memo from the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG). That memo stated, [A] select panel convened by ACOG could identify no circumstances under which [the partial-birth] procedure would be the only option to save the life or preserve the health of the woman. Kagan notated next to this sentence, This, of course, would be disaster.
When asked about it, first she tried to deny that she had written it; she would admit only that it is my handwriting. Later she acknowledged that she was in fact responsible for the comment.

is this.. lying or saying I dont recall?

If someone asks me what color shirt i had on last tuesday and i say green but it was really black.....is that a lie because I confused tuesdays shirt with mondays

Internet = facts :)

I concur

But on a side note, i did polls on this forum gauging peoples support for trump when he was elected and at the 1 year mark of his presidency and there is a pretty good amount of support for him here....just saying, this may not be the place to spew libelous and inflammatory accusations about God-Emperor-Trump.

I concur

But on a side note, i did polls on this forum gauging peoples support for trump when he was elected and at the 1 year mark of his presidency and there is a pretty good amount of support for him here....just saying, this may not be the place to spew libelous and inflammatory accusations about God-Emperor-Trump.
I threw up after the last 3 words :)

Back