• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Romeo 1 XMETAL Black Iridium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Emerald lenses are impossible to source. As crazy as that price is, that sounds about right
Nah.
Scratched emerald, nothing included A serial plasmas are a dime a dozen.
sorry for the hijack.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Nah.
Scratched emerald, nothing included A serial plasmas are a dime a dozen.
sorry for the hijack.

on eBay plasma juliet frames sell for 250-300 easy. Someone would pay 200$ for emerald lenses that wants them bad enough.

we disagree there.

the bidding tells the truth here unless the seller was museum of lions LOL

Username Hidden said:
on eBay plasma juliet frames sell for 250-300 easy. Someone would pay 200$ for emerald lenses that wants them bad enough.

we disagree there.

the bidding tells the truth here unless the seller was museum of lions LOL

yeah, I agree with Steven. I sold a beat to hell beater plasma Juliet here last year super fast for $175. It had a low serial # though.

Username Hidden said:
Emerald lenses are impossible to source. As crazy as that price is, that sounds about right
Damn! are you serious? i know a guy selling a gen 4 plasma with flawless emerald lenses for 285 USD. i was going to grab them for the lenses but didnt want the frame!!

Username Hidden said:
Damn! are you serious? i know a guy selling a gen 4 plasma with flawless emerald lenses for 285 USD. i was going to grab them for the lenses but didnt want the frame!!
Your a legit Oakley international detective. Your finds are "outliers" they don't fall within the general value and market rates of mainstream venues.

@Mike.vanderkoon might be able to help us out with the whole "corner case" of data, and how that doesn't represent the current market value.

Guys, can I politely remind you all that this is a 'FOR SALE' thread not a discussion thread 👍

Username Hidden said:
Your a legit Oakley international detective. Your finds are "outliers" they don't fall within the general value and market rates of mainstream venues.

@Mike.vanderkoon might be able to help us out with the whole "corner case" of data, and how that doesn't represent the current market value.
What’s going on? Juliet emerald lenses are not to hard to find. They pop up every once in while. I have a few Stashed away in the corner of my case 🤣 🤣 🤣
1C5911CE-8BA4-4C62-A812-FA4F9E6F1F2E.jpeg

Username Hidden said:
Guys, can I politely remind you all that this is a 'FOR SALE' thread not a discussion thread

Yup. I’m selling upper gaskets for $500.

Username Hidden said:
Yup. I’m selling upper gaskets for $500.
Dam...I just need some lower gaskets 😩

Status
Not open for further replies.