• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Romeo for MM

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
I think we are all over it man. I sincerely wish you luck in your sale.

Not so. This is a matching serial, and the mod has edited my post. Some actually think I tried to deceive, which is NOT true. I would never do that.

Some people reacted to this post.
I have seen prefix numbers and letters but never a number different in between. That is what I'm trying to point out.

And I didn't edit your post, it was just pointed out to me.

Username Hidden said:
I have seen prefix numbers and letters but never a number different in between. That is what I'm trying to point out.

Still, it was unfair of you to say I was not truthful in my post. Now you've seen a new variant of serial, but it doesn't mean because you never saw it before that I'm trying to deceive anyone.

Username Hidden said:
Still, it was unfair of you to say I was not truthful in my post. Now you've seen a new variant of serial, but it doesn't mean because you never saw it before that I'm trying to deceive anyone.

Really?!?! The numbers didn't match in the middle of the sequence, it's clear to anyone that looks at it.

It was pointed out by other members. What? Oakley decides to just leave out a number in sequential order? They forgot to type it? It was printed on a Friday? They swapped the 1 and 2 around at the last minute? Technically 21916 and 12916 are different numbers even if we drop the first 1 off the serial.

Why are we discussing this further?

Username Hidden said:
Really?!?! The numbers didn't match in the middle of the sequence, it's clear to anyone that looks at it.

It was pointed out by other members. What? Oakley decides to just leave out a number in sequential order? They forgot to type it? It was printed on a Friday? They swapped the 1 and 2 around at the last minute? Technically 21916 and 12916 are different numbers even if we drop the first 1 off the serial.

Why are we discussing this further?

You think it's more likely I just happened on this R1 box with only 5 printed digits, matching the very digits of my R1 frame?

Nevermind then.

BTW, if my intention was to deceive, I wouldn't have posted super clear photos of box and serial.

:popcorn:

Closing this thread until the serial mystery is solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.