• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 'Jordan' owners list.

#5570 checking in.

IMG_1423.JPG
IMG_1424.JPG
IMG_1425.JPG
IMG_1427.JPG
IMG_1428.JPG

@Cody Oslo @cacatman @lilfat
do your pairs have red earsocks?
i have just received #9243 and it comes with both red and black pairs neither of which have the made in usa or ce markings. thanks guys.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

i have just received #9243 and it comes with both red and black pairs neither of which have the made in usa or ce markings. thanks guys.

All Jordan's have red unmarked temples, never heard to come with original unmarked black temple set inside of the box, your pair it's one of the latest serial and thinking that maybe some employee to add a black pair as a spare part...could be :)

Mine ONLY came with red earsocks. I'll let you know when I get home about the CE markings

All Jordan's have red unmarked temples, never heard to come with original unmarked black temple set inside of the box, your pair it's one of the latest serial and thinking that maybe some employee to add a black pair as a spare part...could be :)
it was a nice surprise when mine turned up as the red 'spare' pair weren't in the pictures or mentioned in the description.

Can someone post a pic of the unmarked temple shox. I need to check mine, they may not be correct. :(

Back