• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 'Jordan' owners list.

From my experience with the low numbers and the XL vault. The sunnies seem a bit different. The XM finish seems smoother and more refined, I think. Hard to describe, maybe its just knowing that they are such low numbers, maybe more care was taken in the final grinding or what ever they do. But I compare my low number to a 4 digit in the 6000 that I have and it is definitely a nicer finish, seems almost lighter in weight also.
Just my take.

From my experience with the low numbers and the XL vault. The sunnies seem a bit different. The XM finish seems smoother and more refined, I think. Hard to describe, maybe its just knowing that they are such low numbers, maybe more care was taken in the final grinding or what ever they do. But I compare my low number to a 4 digit in the 6000 that I have and it is definitely a nicer finish, seems almost lighter in weight also.
Just my take.
i remember that I weight some of them and the lowest serials are lighter indeed. Regarding the precision of finishing, I know that many low serials are more rough then smooth finishing unfortunately, but have a different character as well.

Back