• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo2 Vs Half-X

Wow..... U ppl really dnt like HX. Ok, who have a R2 for sale, shoot me a sweet price and I will deal with you. If guy was wearing a X-metal half frame and was standing about 10metres away from you, are you able to identify if that is a R2 or HX? Personally, I cannot really tell the diff other then the 2 nose bridge rivet

Wow..... U ppl really dnt like HX. Ok, who have a R2 for sale, shoot me a sweet price and I will deal with you. If guy was wearing a X-metal half frame and was standing about 10metres away from you, are you able to identify if that is a R2 or HX?
It's not that we don't like them, It's just that they are flawed, and kind of weird.

Wow..... U ppl really dnt like HX. Ok, who have a R2 for sale, shoot me a sweet price and I will deal with you. If guy was wearing a X-metal half frame and was standing about 10metres away from you, are you able to identify if that is a R2 or HX? Personally, I cannot really tell the diff other then the 2 nose bridge rivet

If I was standing 10 meters away, I'm not sure I could even identify if they were Oaks...:prankster:

I think HX are kinda like XS - you either love 'em or you hate 'em...

Romeo 2's and Half X's are extremely different looking, and you could definitely identify them from ... 10 feet away.. yes, meters might require some super vision ;) Half X's look awesome imho, they're just.. man, hundreds of dollars down the drain because a hinge breaks will make you want to cry.

Also, I will buy your Romeo 2's. All of them, without lenses, with lenses. Give them to me for good deals!

hi crusader

fellow singaporean here. luxottica service centre at milenia tower does service juliets and xx. romeo 2 not too sure but since design is the same they most probably can. tune up for juliets is $30 waiting time 2 weeks. turn in the frame less lenses n rubbers. u can call them to check 62253031. also, few weeks back I checked out the oakley counter at takashimaya. they still have a carbon fire juliet and I tink a carbon BI xsquared. just in case ure interested.

cheers