• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Ryan Sheckler Sideways W/Signature Bag

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have a pair of Ryan Sheckler sideways I would like to trade for either a pair of Hijinx or Monster Dogs. I do not have the box but the glasses are in great condition I have worn them but they look really good still the bag shows a little wear but its white so what can you do. I would say overall they are a 9/10.
I will also sell for 70 shipped or best offer

8e4e7u7a.jpg
za2ytumu.jpg
aru3y7ag.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Bump

Hey man i have a few pairs of monster dogs, what are you looking for. I really cant pull off the sidways, anything else you have to trade? jupiter squared perhaps? im open to straight sale as well.

I have a pair of devils brigade antix mph as well what color combination in the monster dogs do you have. I can't pull off the sideways either that's why thy are up for trade they just don't feel right on my head.

So I really want a pair of shadow camo hijinx or night camo not sure what they called it can't quite remember someone has to have one let me know if you want to trade or sell

Bump

Bump price dropped nobody

Ok price drop 70 shipped plus pay pal fees

BUmp price drop 65 plus shipping and pay pal fees someone needs theese please buy them :bump:

Bump please buy these also will trade let me know what you have

Back