• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sacrilege?

Check out oakley sunglasses Oakley Mars with ultra rare Ruby Iridium lenses on eBay!
F-ed up is what it is. Guys not hiding what he did though. Can that be repaired if he still had the nose pieces? I believe this is the action of someone who did not realize its true worth, at that moment.
Someone is going to buy it to 😂
Yes, because there are people that won't read thoroughly.

J0CFMl3c7I5QgBSEP5.gif

im not angry with this guy for butchering his mars because when he did it he prob had no value and they were for his wearing, what angers me is now they are in high demand he is expecting a premium for something that in my opinion is worth the cost of the stems because the rest is ****ed. what an idiot

There was a handful of frames that popped up one ebay years ago the same way. Mars, juliets and x squared or xx I can't recall anymore. The person cut off all the nose pad mounts on every pair. About on part with someone who ground down all the crowns on their oakley watches so they were more comfortable. To each their own.

There was a handful of frames that popped up one ebay years ago the same way. Mars, juliets and x squared or xx I can't recall anymore. The person cut off all the nose pad mounts on every pair. About on part with someone who ground down all the crowns on their oakley watches so they were more comfortable. To each their own.
I must admit when wearing my HP I feel the filing down of the crown isn't a Bad idea😂😂

Back