• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Safehouse London Olympics Radarlocks

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi everyone,

I have some pairs of London 2012 Olympic Games Radarlocks for sale.

I only have one pair of each color with the exception of green of which I have 2 pairs for sale.

Most of the pairs come with London 2012 bags. All are brand new, never used, unless description of any particular pair states otherwise. Shipping worldwide is included in those prices. The imgur links in the descriptions are for the galleries of each pair with hi-res pics.

SOLD Retina Burn with Ruby VR50 Photochromic Pitch lens - 345 USD:
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

SOLD Light grey with HI Persimmon Path lens - 260 USD: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

SOLD
Light pink with grey Path lens (same pairs as used by Alberto Contador during Giro d'Italia - no olympic bag with this pair - 290 USD: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

SOLD
Blue with blue iridium Pitch lens - 250 USD: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Dark yellow, black iridium path - 260 USD: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

WauSQD5.jpg

2x Green - pics are with red iridium, but I prefer to sell it with Path grey lens. The price with grey path would be 180 USD: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

hGFmT9a.jpg

SOLD
Neon pink, HI Persimmon Path lens - 320 USD: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Light yellow, black iridium path lens, no olympic bag - 210 USD: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

WkjWlzy.jpg

SOLD
Light blue, Ice iridium pitch lens, small damage on the inside of the frame as in the pictures - 210 USD: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Navy blue with bag, red iridium pitch lens (lens has some scratches). 240 USD
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

zg8rrrf.jpg

KQSynYV.jpg

qT86y7h.jpg

gu8KCAs.jpg

BIdMgoL.jpg

GCwJ7Vo.jpg

5xTdQuI.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
BUMP

Light grey pair is sold. Others are available.

bump

bump

BUMP

Light pink is sold. Others are available.

BUMP

NEW LOWER PRICES

bump

BUMP.

Retina Burn and Glacier blue pairs are sold.

Last edited:
Light blue sold, pending payment on neon pink.