• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

sammler-oakley (Ebay) anybody no him?

now he’s selling a bunch of Juliet frames
I fell for that in late Feb...I purchased a pair of Ducati Juliets allegedly LNIB. He had 2 listed. Just a couple weeks before he had 2 of the same Juliets listed. Thinking that I missed that offering I jumped on these. About 3 weeks after my purchase he had 2 more Ducati Juliets listed...with the same pics.

I emailed him basically saying what the hell is up with this?...you're using the same exact pics, same Juliets. He said that he "works at Oakley", and since he stopped collecting, he's selling them now. He said he even has 10-15 pieces of several types of glasses left...whatever the **** that means...which has nothing to do with THIS sale.

There were never updates on the tracking number...all it said was that the label was created. He insisted that they were picked up for delivery the day after I paid and that its currently sitting in New York (LIES).

After the Ebay 3 week delivery window expired (almost 5 weeks total), I requested a refund. Luckily I received it a day later. AVOID this guy!! He's a SCAMMER looking for interest free loans.

Really sorry to hear this.
I‘ve purchased 5-6 times (last about a year ago) and always been happy with the transactions.
I surmise he has had to sell his business and stock to some scam artist, rather than a good guy gone rogue...

I fell for that in late Feb...I purchased a pair of Ducati Juliets allegedly LNIB. He had 2 listed. Just a couple weeks before he had 2 of the same Juliets listed. Thinking that I missed that offering I jumped on these. About 3 weeks after my purchase he had 2 more Ducati Juliets listed...with the same pics.

I emailed him basically saying what the hell is up with this?...you're using the same exact pics, same Juliets. He said that he "works at Oakley", and since he stopped collecting, he's selling them now. He said he even has 10-15 pieces of several types of glasses left...whatever the **** that means...which has nothing to do with THIS sale.

There were never updates on the tracking number...all it said was that the label was created. He insisted that they were picked up for delivery the day after I paid and that its currently sitting in New York (LIES).

After the Ebay 3 week delivery window expired (almost 5 weeks total), I requested a refund. Luckily I received it a day later. AVOID this guy!! He's a SCAMMER looking for interest free loans.

Yeah he did the same to me... same ducati juliets. This guy sold cheap items for positve F/B but cheat on high value products.... always

One day he has 15 pages of Oakley stuff on Ebay.
Today, zero Items.
Go figure.
Last month he had 3 positive and 4 negative reviews.

Yeah he did the same to me... same ducati juliets. This guy sold cheap items for positve F/B but cheat on high value products.... always

Lol. Me three. I think we were all buying those same pair of Ducati’s. just like everyone else never received them and got a refund about 5 weeks into it.

Avoid this seller these days

Back