• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Sand Blasting, Cleaning, Polishing and Cerakote services

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hello all,

I am offering Sand Blasting, Cleaning, Polishing and Cerakote services.

Cerakote Colors Available:
Glacier Silver
Glacier Gold
Hidden White
Black Sapphire
Armor Black (Flat)
Federal Brown
Glacier Titanium
Stoplight Red
Blue Flame
Desert Sand
Sniper Gray

For Color reference please refer to

If you wish to have an item customized,
Please select what you would like done from the options listed below and the Cerakote Colors mentioned.
  1. Sandblasting
  2. Cleaning
  3. Polishing
  4. Cerakote
  5. Battle Distress
Once you have selected what you want completed please PM me with your request and any ideas you may have in mind. I will need a picture of your watch, and it must be in running condition. Any watches that are not running upon arrival will be returned at owner’s expense.
Unfortunately, I do not replace movements or batteries. All work will be completed without the opening of the watch case.
Please note that to Cerakote any item, it will need to be cleaned and sandblasted.
Prices will vary on each watch. I must take in account the size, complexity, previous coating (if applicable) band and case material and if it has a bezel. Once you select the actions you need completed, I will respond to you with a quote. I will not request payment until the job is complete. The preferred payment is PayPal G&S. After payment is submitted and the funds are available to me. I will ship the item back to you. The normal turn around is 8 days after the item is received. I have placed some of my work in this add your informational awareness. Items such as knives or other small items could potentially be considered for the same services. Please PM me if Interested. Thank you!!!

Some people reacted to this post.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back