• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Saw these Satisfy New EJ and thought buy!

Funky-Trixtar

......Jedi Mind trickery...........
Premium Member
Kent, England
So, that's what I did and that price BNIB, who could argue!
Not I!

So, that's what I did and that price BNIB, who could argue!
Not I!

Nice pick up brother!! 😁

Why the fu.ck is it so difficult for some people to send items through the post, securely?.........they arrived with one of the inner-box flap bent, and a dent in the top of the EJs box. The outer box was 'securely sent', with a small amount of papar packing in sheets, not even corrugated..........WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???

TW3UO0.&owa=outlook.live.com&scriptVer=20230907065.jpg

598IOM.&owa=outlook.live.com&scriptVer=20230907065.jpg

Why the fu.ck is it so difficult for some people to send items through the post, securely?.........they arrived with one of the inner-box flap bent, and a dent in the top of the EJs box. The outer box was 'securely sent', with a small amount of papar packing in sheets, not even corrugated..........WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???

View attachment 1085897

View attachment 1085898
I feel your pain. I received lots of items in this condition from Mercari. Inexperienced shippers would constantly send items in manila envelopes. It would seriously piss me off! I would just return it, but that was a pain in the butt too. Waisted packing tape and ink cartridges for the return labels. Not being petty, but it adds up for people that are incompetent.

I feel your pain. I received lots of items in this condition from Mercari. Inexperienced shippers would constantly send items in manila envelopes. It would seriously piss me off! I would just return it, but that was a pain in the butt too. Waisted packing tape and ink cartridges for the return labels. Not being petty, but it adds up for people that are incompetent.
The frustrating thing is, a 'little voice', inside me said, ask they send them securely in a strong box. But I ignored it, only to my chagrin. I will try to listen too my 'little voice', more often.

Seems like the seller had experienced this, pre the sale........

"Im sorry about this when they were sent to me it came with a secure box and the packaging was slightly bent. I actually packaged it in an extra card box as they were sent to me just in an ups bag. I’m happy to refund £20 for the damaged box?
Sorry about this"

Last edited:
Seems like the seller had experienced this, pre the sale........

"Im sorry about this when they were sent to me it came with a secure box and the packaging was slightly bent. I actually packaged it in an extra card box as they were sent to me just in an ups bag. I’m happy to refund £20 for the damaged box?
Sorry about this"
I've just agreed to a 20 quid refund.......it's not totalled but I can see it, so....

Latest Posts

Back