• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

After having told a guy about his fake sunglasses .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
He knew it was a fake and still wanted over a couple hundred for it. You could get a real one cheaper. That’s F-Ed up.
Was going to wade in, until @Lopaka KaMars said the above. If you read my correspondence with kparrott21, you'll see, he knew what he was doing. He knew they were fake, and said he just wanted to get the money back, after being conned himself: so selling crap, at a stupidly high price for nothing but pure sh it.

Was going to wade in, until @Lopaka KaMars said the above. If you read my correspondence with kparrott21, you'll see, he knew what he was doing. He knew they were fake, and said he just wanted to get the money back, after being conned himself: so selling crap, at a stupidly high price for nothing but pure sh it.
they werent even good fakes LOL. thats the sad part

Pick out the Fakes. (My early collection pictured) When I started collecting I was fortunate enough to get duped by a few fakes. I asked Funky Trixtar because I had seen pics of his Collection. He politely informed me of what to look for and watch out for etc. I double checked with GFR and he pointed a few of them. I believe Funkies advice was to trash them. So I did and ate the loss instead of dropping them off at Goodwill for resale. I am sure we all have been there. Some more than others. But in the end. We all collect and its Oakley's. I have sold a few pairs to Kparrot. He has always paid fairly and promptly. SO a mistake has been made. " Is it life threatening" NO. Probably Time to move on and let this one sleep
1694834337805.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back