• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

After having told a guy about his fake sunglasses .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG-20230106-WA0003.jpg

I’m a easy going and helpful person. Not out to take advantage of others. I want to be treated as you would want to be treated. No playing games!! Let’s make this fun! I wouldn’t sell anything I wouldn’t buy!!
Promise it’s a hobby (expensive)!!😆 My stuff to Notch! Promise!😉😁🙏😎

Above copied from @Kyle1976 's eBay profile.
When I was reading this I was like Rick got hacked but it made sense after I saw copied 😂

I’m a easy going and helpful person. Not out to take advantage of others. I want to be treated as you would want to be treated. No playing games!! Let’s make this fun! I wouldn’t sell anything I wouldn’t buy!!
Promise it’s a hobby (expensive)!!😆 My stuff to Notch! Promise!😉😁🙏😎

Above copied from @Kyle1976 's eBay profile.
Then you should have seen it before......

At least he have now removed the "I love you long time" line in his profile.

Not according to eBay’s and every other selling site’s TOS
why cant you sell replica items?

i guess dont call them oakleys, but call them aftermarket inspired minutes. again, i wouldnt do it. but people sell aftermarket products here, such as spencers rubber bands or zachs screws. I am just trying to understand the difference.

Age old discussion....
After slogging through it a couple times here, this is what I have walked away.....
1. Fakes shouldn't be sold even if ID'ed as such..... continues to fuel and feed into the whole fake market problem.
2. As OEM replacement parts are no longer available it appears to be acceptable to supply and sell said parts to keep our gear in service.
It's Fridays Fuggers! :drinks:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back