• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Seeking to buy Infinite Hero Ballistic Case

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Not interested in Linegear at this time. Sorry for not knowing but what is OEM?
Original equipment by manufacturer....its Ok I had to look it up once too....we learn new things every day.

Some people reacted to this post.
OEM is what I am seeking

Username Hidden said:
Original equipment by manufacturer....its Ok I had to look it up once too....we learn new things every day.
Oakley dork- When you go to the Vault store, in addition to the 2 IH ballistic cases are you able to get me three IH microfiber bag in the design below? IH.jpg

Username Hidden said:
Oakley dork- When you go to the Vault store, in addition to the 2 IH ballistic cases are you able to get me three IH microfiber bag in the design below? View attachment 281460
OEM IH rubbers are a rare shot...especially at O-stores or vaults.
Besides, the pic of that bag...thats an older style. There was a newer version not much different.
If some one does not help you out, then let me know and I can hook you up from my local O-stores and all that you want minus the rubbers are anyways selling for retail still.

Username Hidden said:
OEM IH rubbers are a rare shot...especially at O-stores or vaults.
Besides, the pic of that bag...thats an older style. There was a newer version not much different.
If some one does not help you out, then let me know and I can hook you up from my local O-stores and all that you want minus the rubbers are anyways selling for retail still.
Thank you.

Back