• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Selling off my Frogskin collection

BHill1118

Oakley Beginner
Hey Everyone,

I’m working on downsizing my collection and wanted to see if any of you guys are interested in buying before posting on eBay. $70 each. Will ship.

- Old Glory Frogskins w/ +Red Lenses
- Union Jack Frogskins w/ +Red Lenses
- Soft Touch Collection Frogskins (Matte Black w/ Skulls and Blue Iridium Lenses)
- Van Ness Frogskins w/ Black Lenses and Interchangeable Arms

6C7515BD-67E2-4FE2-ABF8-BE1A691774B3.jpeg

B649DD45-6B10-4B9D-BB9A-1B5D21792658.jpeg

AB8730DD-1D60-4C90-B4DC-7C426B01CF42.jpeg

145DAF5E-1137-4847-BF96-08459B539B1C.jpeg

15F58ED3-F5EB-433E-ABED-9643B0250F00.jpeg

You need to post this in the exchange section , and meet the exchange guidelines before you can sell on here

Hey Everyone,

I’m working on downsizing my collection and wanted to see if any of you guys are interested in buying before posting on eBay. $70 each. Will ship.

- Old Glory Frogskins w/ +Red Lenses
- Union Jack Frogskins w/ +Red Lenses
- Soft Touch Collection Frogskins (Matte Black w/ Skulls and Blue Iridium Lenses)
- Van Ness Frogskins w/ Black Lenses and Interchangeable Arms

View attachment 637808

View attachment 637809

View attachment 637810

View attachment 637811

View attachment 637812

Wow guys. I’m new to the forum so not totally on the up and up on how things work on here. I read over the rules and it’s actually isn’t very clear about where you are supposed to post certain things. No need to get your panties in a bunch over some damn sunglasses. I only wanted to give actual Oakley collectors first dibs on some cool special edition Frogskins rather than random people on eBay.

Wow guys. I’m new to the forum so not totally on the up and up on how things work on here. I read over the rules and it’s actually isn’t very clear about where you are supposed to post certain things. No need to get your panties in a bunch over some damn sunglasses. I only wanted to give actual Oakley collectors first dibs on some cool special edition Frogskins rather than random people on eBay.

You not reading the rules for exchange section and still selling after I told you you needed to meet the requirements is saying a big FU to this site, not to mention who ever bought from you is saying the same damn thing!