• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shadow Lawn Creepers X Oakley Frogskins Collab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting for my refund. With every mail there is a new excuse. What's up with these guys?
I had to call in your refund this morning b/c of some issues with my paypal account. It should be in your account now, and Ive also sent you an email explaining this. All other refunds are being handled ASAP, please be patient, we have absolutely the best intentions, and are just trying to juggle all these different issues that keep popping up with paypal and shipping.

You wanted the refund or they sold out of prototypes?

i requested the refund. coz shipping to my side is gonna run me 111USD via UPS according to SLC. and FedEx will be 87USD. i can't justify that on my part. so, a refund it is.

my thoughts exactly. hence, had to pull the plug.
sorry for the inconvenience, UPS informed me previously that it would be no more than $15 most of the problems ive encountered in this situation have been due to UPS misinformation or simply taking too long. Thanks for being understanding, Jono. It has def been a pleasure speaking with you, and I hope to again soon.

sorry for the inconvenience, UPS informed me previously that it would be no more than $15 most of the problems ive encountered in this situation have been due to UPS misinformation or simply taking too long. Thanks for being understanding, Jono. It has def been a pleasure speaking with you, and I hope to again soon.

no worries at all dude. wished that the shipping could have been sorted out, but oh well, there's always next time for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back