• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shadow Lawn Creepers X Oakley Frogskins Collab

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a blog post on the SLC website a few days ago showing plenty of the prototype frames. Seems they haven't sold many of them or the snakeskin ones.

There was a blog post on the SLC website a few days ago showing plenty of the prototype frames. Seems they haven't sold many of them or the snakeskin ones.

i got offered the prototype pair again, but with a knocked down shipping charge. said there were 4 left.

The wait for actual pics is over....

img0096jp.jpg

By tmac777311 at 2011-11-20

img0095zt.jpg

By tmac777311 at 2011-11-20

A couple comments.

1. LOL at they guy who guessed the Shaun Whites as the base frames, for obvious reasons (bag and box were Shaun Whites)
2. Lenses are NOT polarized as was shown in the picture, gonna guess this won't be a big deal to anybody but just an FYI.
3. Packaged poorly (using a bubble mailer and not a box). This is one of my biggest pet peeves with Froggie sellers as it pretty much guarantees the plastic box will crack and break (which it did).
4. The design is actually pretty sweet. Quite detailed. Looks better in person in my opinion. Happy with actual product.

Anyway my 2 cents. Haven't decided if I am going to keep these or flip them on the bay. If I do keep em I think I'm gonna swap in some pink iridiums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back