• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shockj2000- Treys collection

If you like it, then it's sought after!!!! Buy what you like, not what others like... Great stuff guy!!! ;)

That's a nice selction there. I noticed a pair of Eye-Jacket 2.0's (Pic 7) in FMJ with different lenses: are those Fire, +Red or Ruby?
Hey man.. Yea those are fmj new eye jacket. They were pretty beat up and so messing around I repainted in a rhino liner spray can and put some aftermarket lenses fuse I think.

@shockj2000

You wrote 4 sentences about this thread in your first post. You wasted the two in the middle. Totally un-necessary buddy!

You have an extremely nice collection and display it well!! Ask anyone here and we will all tell you what needs tweaked and worked on with our collection and displays. You should be proud, Very Cool stuff man!!

:grin:

Thanks a lot much appreciated man. I need to go to Oakley anonymous.. Can't break the habit

Thanks a lot much appreciated man. I need to go to Oakley anonymous.. Can't break the habit

You are welcome. You'll find this place is a room full of addicts and the new guy walks in and starts with "I think I have a problem". And we all say loudly in unison "NO NO, man! YOU'RE FINE!! Here..put these on"

;)

No need to break the habit. Just let it out....

Back