• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show me your Mars/Craters !

Prescription Mars. How cool is that.😎

All of these except the OTT are prescription

20191007_191557.jpg

Where did you find that? Is there a story behind it? Kind of reminds me of the angel in the London O Store hanging from the ceiling..... very cool
That a "Rudy Project" head, not Oakley
There were 2 variations released in Europe and some dealers got it in the US.
I have both versions, nice weight to them.
They are about 5 years old or so.

The ocp pairs we reportedly craters at least that's what I have been told .

Back on topic. Does anyone know the number of custom craters/mars that oakley produced? I'm just curious because it seems like there is always a ruby on the internet auction site, but it is never a crater and the rubber looks a bit off. I guess my question is are they like the infamous copper penny or was it something that you could just order and therefore it was never tracked numerically?

There were no Ruby craters and the Ruby Mars were less than regular Mars .
Now the sunglass Hut emerald Mars is very hard to come by !! At least with a original matching box

There were no Ruby craters and the Ruby Mars were less than regular Mars .
Now the sunglass Hut emerald Mars is very hard to come by !! At least with a original matching box

I can only imagine. I am also amazed at how much ALL mars frames have shot up in price within recent months. It is absolutely insane the price some people are asking for a regular mass produced bone stock pair.