• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show me your X-Metal fails

My first polishing effort. Look close-up and you'll see it looks like cr@p. But damn I was so proud of it at that moment. I was even slightly offended that there wasn't any mention of it being in the custom-of-the-month voting. But everyone here is so nice, I'm guessing no one wanted to tell me the truth and hurt my feelings. Lol. :D

View attachment 864308View attachment 864309View attachment 864310
You were spared, I was trolled and made fun of for a while.

There was a guy on here, he bought a pair of plasma Juliets from me. He then proceeded to come up with a fail finish. It looked like he electrocuted them while in a fire pit.

You got some pics?
Screen Shot 2019-07-16 at 11.24.00 AM.png

My first polishing effort. Look close-up and you'll see it looks like cr@p. But damn I was so proud of it at that moment. I was even slightly offended that there wasn't any mention of it being in the custom-of-the-month voting. But everyone here is so nice, I'm guessing no one wanted to tell me the truth and hurt my feelings. Lol. :D

View attachment 864308View attachment 864309View attachment 864310
@Lopaka KaMars You can send to me i care for it just like my other 40 xmetal kids

Latest Posts

Back