• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show Us Your Bike...

I didn't notice this thread before, but I currently have an aluminum 2019 Santa Cruz Bronson v3 and 1995 Schwinn Moab Elite S hardtail. The Bronson I bought last spring and I love it. I never had a full suspension bike before last year, but I've wanted one as far back as i can remember. It's had a few upgrades since this picture (switching to Industry 9 Hydra hubs was amazing) and I am now trying to get used to flat pedals after riding clipless for most of my life. The Schwinn I bought new in 1995 and have kept it all these years. I just rebuilt it to modern components last year.

20190622_144624.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited:
I always love when you guys post photos riding! Especially @mtb-nj.
@Jontoad those are gorgeous bikes! And Panracers Fire XC Pro are my favorite all-around tires of all time.
@flyer she's really amazing - what incredible balance. OK, here's some fun photos....

IMG_1924.jpg

2017 Santa Cruz Bronson. I can almost hear my bike saying: "common! let's go for a ride! I'll carry you up the hills! Then let's tear down the other side!"

air1-jump.jpg

Catching some air and climbing some bridges (Trestle, Colorado)
Not shown: catching my breath shortly later. ;)

More to come...

I always love when you guys post photos riding! Especially @mtb-nj.
@Jontoad those are gorgeous bikes! And Panracers Fire XC Pro are my favorite all-around tires of all time.
@flyer she's really amazing - what incredible balance. OK, here's some fun photos....

View attachment 711373
2017 Santa Cruz Bronson. I can almost hear my bike saying: "common! let's go for a ride! I'll carry you up the hills! Then let's tear down the other side!"

View attachment 711375
Catching some air and climbing some bridges (Trestle, Colorado)
Not shown: catching my breath shortly later. ;)

More to come...
Yeah Buddy!!!

Bought a Trek Marlin 6 and a Sun Bicycles Revolutions CB-24 for my daughter - they had to order it, but when I get it next week, I'll post pictures of it...

Now, everyone in the fam knows how to ride bikes and have their own bikes...

B522067B-30BF-4123-95A2-D2866EAB9AD2.jpeg
B39A3614-8E8A-4841-8170-0B56C1189B60.jpeg

Bought a Trek Marlin 6 and a Sun Bicycles Revolutions CB-24 for my daughter - they had to order it, but when I get it next week, I'll post pictures of it...

Now, everyone in the fam knows how to ride bikes and have their own bikes...

View attachment 721143View attachment 721144
Kick stands add weight. That makes the bike harder to go up hill. I would take the kick stand off. I'm

Back