• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Single Black Tower, Where To Buy Replacment Locks

djhyper66

I should Work at Oakley
Southern Cali
hello, i have a single black tower, where is the best place to buy new locks , I need 3 of them with matching keys. Anyone buy any replacment ones online??

lowes had locks, there 4.50 each!!!! There just basic drawer locks, easy to install . I got 3 matching key locks , installed them in few minutes.

Is there just 1 key for all the oakley locks? i recently acquired a display case that has the locks already on it but the guy did not have the keys (said he never got them when he bought it).

Is there just 1 key for all the oakley locks? i recently acquired a display case that has the locks already on it but the guy did not have the keys (said he never got them when he bought it).

each box come with 2 keys, on the back of the box it has a key number, so when you go buy new locks just look on the back and buy 2-3 new locks with same key number on the back. I have 6 keys to my 3 new locks all matching keys.

go to lowes or home depot and ask to buy a lock for a office drawer, or take apart your old lock to bring to the store with you to show the worker what one you need.

From my experience there is a small number of keys for displays. Which makes sense for retail stores- who wants even more keys?
When I got my 2 stretch/ core single towers they were keyed alike.
When I added an aluminum cube a year later it was keyed the same as the towers.
Later I added a 2.0 tower which included keys and locks. Another year later when I added a pedestal and cube from Alcapone the keys were interchangeable with the 2.0 tower and vice-versa.
The 2.0 display keys were not interchangeable with the older stuff but 2 keys works all of my displays and not 6 different ones.
Maybe it would be easier to just get one of each if these style keys from a forum member than source locks and keys?

From my experience there is a small number of keys for displays. Which makes sense for retail stores- who wants even more keys?
When I got my 2 stretch/ core single towers they were keyed alike.
When I added an aluminum cube a year later it was keyed the same as the towers.
Later I added a 2.0 tower which included keys and locks. Another year later when I added a pedestal and cube from Alcapone the keys were interchangeable with the 2.0 tower and vice-versa.
The 2.0 display keys were not interchangeable with the older stuff but 2 keys works all of my displays and not 6 different ones.
Maybe it would be easier to just get one of each if these style keys from a forum member than source locks and keys?

Do you by chance have a spare for a 2.0 tower?

I have a spare. PM me your addy, please.

Latest Posts

Back